How to Inculcate the Value of Savings in Your Child
by Maxplore Centre for Entrepreneurship | Jul 11, 2018 | Blogs for Parents & Educators |
Money cannot buy a mind, but it does gives peace to the body. The value of money is immense from the material point to view as long as we are living. Money needs to earned, saved and then spent to live without worries. Children, before starting to earn are often extravagant, taking life too easily. They need to be taught the lessons early enough in order to make them responsible citizens, capable of imparting the values to the next generation.
One of the major lessons which parents must pass on to their children is the importance of saving for the rainy day in order to be happy and secure.
Here’s how to do it.
Allocate pocket money
- Get unlimited access to articles. No limit on number of articles
- Get access to premium articles
- Get access to latest posts and updates
- Get free newsletter service
- Get access to premium benefits like exclusive offers and updates
- Get priority access to events and experiences
- Unsubscribe anytime with a single click
Benefits of reading the articles
- Stand out in discussions & debates with the information and data provided
- Increase credibility by backing up your thoughts and ideas with quality data and information
- Provide valuable inputs with the knowledge gained
- Develop yourself with the tools and techniques provided
Signing Up is absolutely free. Your information is safe with us. You can also unsubscribe easily with a single click. It will only take a moment of your time, but the benefits are many.
This content can be viewed by following type / category of members:
– Maxplore Community, Registered User and Paid Member
Log In Register